Cannabidiol, commonly referred to as CBD, is one of the main compounds called cannabinoids produced by the hemp plant. It is a non-psychoactive, oily/resinous compound that is naturally found in specialized glands on young leaves, stalks and in the flowering buds of the hemp plant.
Unfortunately, misinformation and confusion about CBD exists due to the relatively recent emergence and widespread awareness of this incredible compound. Here are a few facts about CBD:
- Produced from the hemp plant
- CBD does not get you “high” because it’s non-psychoactive
- CBD is legal to buy and own in most states
- CBD is very Popular for Wellness
- CBD (cannabidiol) is one of the most exciting and promising compounds currently undergoing rigorous medical and scientific research.